Monday, November 05, 2007

secret sock knitting

so i knit some socks in secret for a christmas present. you can see more pictures if you're on ravelry.com (i'm racheliufer)


i'm starting another secret sock knitting project and you can see it in red in the background. the project is cabled footies by leigh radford if you reeeeaally want to know...

also in the background is one finished sleeve for the tangled yoke cardigan and all that yarn and knitting is resting on a biology textbook. what does this mean? i was supposed to be studying all weekend for the big test i had today but instead i finished two socks, turned the heel on another, cast on a new pair of socks and cast on the second sleeve for the TYC.

productive weekend really.

5 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooohhh.... so secretive. Going to go stalk you on Ravelry now!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Oh my, I hope your test went well!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Ilix said...

what a great pair of socks! :D secret knitting is often very rewarding I find! Hope your test went well.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

My fav of all the hats pics is on my blog. I like the brown color it show the design off. My pics are not good. You must trust me its lovely. This one is for my DD she has to dress up for clinic and walk all over campus so it will get some wear. My DIL loved hers and liked the blue the best. She said her friends are having a fit over them. So I guess we should be blushing for all the compliments. loved the socks.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger dandelionpicker said...

These are great! I just purchased my yarn to make some myself! I love the colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home